Friday 16 October 2015

Day 2

Hello,

Keeping it brief, AF but I am exhausted. In summary:

1 . Had a coma type of sleep last night - 100 percent awesome
2. Woke up feeling ok, but very unmotivated, I would have spent the day in bed if I could.
3.  Had a pleasant day with my3 year old.  We were meant to go and do a group thing, but I decided lets just hang just the two of us. Good choice, as I always seem to be rushing around to do something,
4. Took 3year shoe shopping and this is what he picked. Brilliant, my world felt a little more colourful, than the day before:). We went for a walk afterwards,, and as he danced along wereceived quite a few happy smiles from people. (The power of colour and free spirit)

5. My friend the wine nemesis came to visit around 3:30pm.  Kept bugging me, I pushed her away and cracked open an AF beer that I invested in yesterday.  Never tried one before, I know there are 2 different schools of thought on such substitutes, but I know from past attempts  of giving up, I need to work out what works for me.  Must say it got me over hurdle, didn't want a second, then once other half got home went for a walk which seem to be death of the wine nemesis (for today) , she wasn't interested in exercise......

Namaste

Miss meg

No comments:

Post a Comment