Saturday 17 October 2015

Day 3 - sweaty but ok

Hi,

Day 3 has been quite good.  Ok sleep, however I seemed to sweat a bit; a bit scary on one hand, but if it means my body if trying to adjust to no toxic alcohol in it, bring the sweat on I say! 

I spent today with my cool (my version of.....anyway) little family.  We relaxed in the morning hangover free  (my partner rarely drinks) went out for a nice brunch and then hit the garden.  I gardened like a maniac, in between playing all sorts of T-Rex, turtle and ghost games. I even felt some good energy vibing through my body, absolutely delightful. By witching/ wining hour I was so exhausted, which seemed to make the wine nemesis keep her distance.  

When I sat down later to relax,  the Wizard of Oz was on, watched it up until it turned colour (as couldn't sit through the whole thing.....a bit creepy- sorry any wizard lovers), and I thought gees - I have definitely have successfully recoloured my world a little bit today - shit where did l leave my ruby shoes.......also gave me a sharp reminder that I must take this non alcohol choice seriously, as I definitely don't want to end up in Miss Gardland actual shoes dead at 47 from alcohol/ drugs.  MM

D
M





No comments:

Post a Comment